5.23.2007

A tour around the house...





















































































The area...


















Trough the years... 


Entrance










Front Patio


























Livingroom


















TV:




Pool area









Gallery to Dining Room and Second floor








Main Room with private bathroom and balcony
















Balcony on Main room










Second floor Terrace



Guest rooms


Pink Room









Blue Room







Dinning Room / Kitchen











Library/ Green Room





Bathroom













Third Floor Terrace with Abaete Park views












Back Yard

















The area

































Great article about the house on VarieT Magazine! - Spain







12 comments:

chrysli said...

Oh My GOD....Everytime I look at this house I just want to scream...it's soooooooo amazing looking!!!! I love it, I love it, I love it! How about you post some pictures of the surrounding area? Love 'ya. See you soon.

Francisco said...

Hermosa, NIco, y me faltan palabras siendo tan rico el idioma español...y a ver cuando te vienes a Bs As a comprar ese departamento que buscabas...Volviendo a la casa te digo que me parece mágica, como salida de un libro de Jorge Amado o de una canción de Caetano...
Nos vemos

Sari said...

Nico, haceme YA una casa así sobre el Paraná! O acaso voy a tener que viajar a Salvador para conocerla? Mmm, not bad, habrá que juntar unos bolívares.
Gordo, te re felicito!
besotes del litoral

Anonymous said...

NICO:REALMENTE TU CASA ES ALUCINANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Y TUS MOVILES Y PLATIGUOS TAMBIEN LUCHI!!!!!!!!!!!! LOS QUIERO MUCHO
INEEE GAINZA

Anonymous said...

I think this is so my personal touch & simplicity with details of home making to comfort tropical colors I love it, very very charming.
U have done a great Job. Keep up the good work.
See U soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nico
Someday I hope we can visit here together...a dream come true!

Unknown said...

Nicolás, estoy muy feliz de que tengas esa casa, es muy impresionante, tu esfuerzo se ve en cada rincón.
Me gustò mucho está llena de paz.
Nos veremos algùn día en tu casa. Ahora voy a estar màs libre.
Besos

Anonymous said...

nicus,te parece convocar las almas verdaderas del 5to "f" (ya saben quienes son!!)para comer ensaladas brillantes en vila u? too much chim pum.!!!!

Klara Landrat said...

Wow! all I can say is that is beautiful, magical and only reflects the creative power of the owner...

Jah Jah said...

Nico, Adrian, E muito BOM!
I was there, at your beautiful home many years ago, and now it is unbelievable . The blog shows exactly what you see in and around the immediate area. I see how Salvador seems very clean now- ! xoxox

THE ARTISTS FORUM said...

So chic. Great job Nico!

GD-NYC said...

Nico- What a beautiful house and garden! I would love to see a Google Map link to see where it is. If security is an issue, just a map of the area. What city is it actually in?